Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced HR / Recruitment and Safety Manager, a direct hire opportunity in Brownsville, TX.
This growing company has multiple locations in both the United States and Mexico with approximately 70 units currently operating in their fleet. They offer top-notch, specialized freight services, including but not limited to – General Cargo Land Transport, Transportation of Hazardous Materials, Specialized Freight Transportation, Door to Door Merchandise Service, Transportation with special permits: SEDENA, SEDUMA, SEMARNAT.
The Owner truly believes in their people and appreciates each person’s individual talents.
This thriving, drug free company maintains ethical standards at the highest level and are truly committed to providing quality, honest, efficient services to their customers.
This Leading Freight Transportation company is on the fast track – planning to grow double digits in the next few years! Accelerate your career to the next level in this position!
Your Role with the Company:
This senior leadership position is expected to be “hands on” to achieve the best safety and compliance record possible according to state and federal regulations, corporate and client policies, and to promote technologies and safety awareness practices that keep employees safe. Additional HR/Recruitment duties will be assigned as needed. Occasional travel to sister company locations may be required.
– Bilingual, ability to read, write and speak fluent English and Spanish.
– Transportation Insurance negotiations and self-insured knowledge is a major plus.
– Knowledge of all applicable safety rules, regulations – FMCSA, DOT and DPS INSPECTIONS (Texas).
– Experience with reports on safety trends as required by EPA, OSHA, and CDL compliance and regulations.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with Strong organizational, analytical and HR skills.
– Prefer College degree or five (5) or more years of safety management experience.
– Ability to problem solve, gather information and resolve time-sensitive issues.
- Transportation/HR/Safety: 5 years (Preferred)
- English/Spanish (Required)
Company Benefits and Features:
- Medical insurance
- Cell phone
- Paid vacations
- Relocation assistance
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years.