Are you a motivated self-starter with flatbed trucking knowledge? Do you want to work for an innovative company with an established reputation for excellence?
Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Flatbed Agent Recruiter, who will work remotely based anywhere east of the Mississippi.
Our client is a large intermodal drayage company that focuses on safety and quality while delivering superior customer service. The company has over 40 years of experience in the transportation industry.
- Make sales calls to foster relationships and develop prospective Flatbed Agents
- Screen potential candidates
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the company’s business model to vet potential agents and ensure a good fit with the company
- Address and resolve issues with Terminal Agents
- Submit weekly pipeline status reports
- Meet Terminal Agent Revenue goals
- Must have flatbed trucking experience
- Must be able to work remotely
- Experience working for Flatbed Terminal Agent Companies
- Good working knowledge of safety qualifications for owner operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Teamwork mentality
- Ability to travel
- Excellent base salary plus commission
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Company credit card
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.