Our search firm has been chosen to conduct a nationwide, confidential search for an Engineering Technician opportunity in Plymouth, MI. Our client is a privately held $175M company that designs and manufactures advanced components for various industries including automotive, appliance, medical, food processing; ISO/TS16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable, currently with 750 employees and growing. Global supplier to over 175 customer locations in 27 countries on 6 continents.
- Read engineering drawings, diagrams or formulas to determine required outputs
- Identify and perform tests during product development stages
- Evaluate data and write concise reports to validate required deviations from existing standards
- Source components, building and assembling parts, and testing data
- Analyze part returns and conduct tear down analysis
- Write inspection, work or process instructions as well as prototype and development instructions
-Medical coverage with dental and vision packages
-Generous vacation days
-401k with company match
-Long and short-term disability packages
Engineering and/or Testing Technician background
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.