RD Worldwide is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineering Supervisor, for a client in Waukesha, WI. Our client is a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Our client offers a generous benefits package, with no waiting period.
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects, supervision of electrical schematic drafters and programmers
- Obtaining customer specifications and designing the electrical systems that operate the machinery
- Developing the required Programmable Logic Control and accompanying Screen Logic and electrical schematic
- Analyzing and prioritizing projects based on the scope of established customer delivery dates.
- 10+ years of experience in design and/or application engineering.
- Experience in supervision of electrical schematic drafters and programmers.
- Knowledge of PLC Logic (Allen Bradley a must, Siemens preferred), AutoCad Electrical, programming and operator screen development (RS View) and ability to understand and write wiring schematics.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities.