RD Worldwide has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Electrical/Controls Engineer.
Our client has been designing, engineering, and manufacturing heating equipment for over 40 years, and has a company culture that recognizes and rewards their employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Siemens software programming (Siemens 7 using TIA portal) * Maintain OPC, CAN, Ethernet, Profibus, Profinet and Profisafe communication networks.
- Integration of Siemens PLCs, HMI’s, motor drives, Simocode motor control, ET200 Remote IO Modules, etc.
- Responsible for Siemens Programming/Debug of PLC and HMI programs along with ability to develop code from scratch and modify current code.
- Develops, tests, maintains and modifies applications of controls, instruments, and systems; prepares electrical schematics, panel layouts, PLC programming, operator interface designs, and upgrades/enhances controls on existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in a “job shop” environment, preferred
Salary: in the 80’s and up, depending on experience
- Minimal travel
- Zero overtime required
- 2 weeks paid vacation & 12 paid holidays
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe.