Become a team member of an industry leader that has been serving the transportation, warehousing, and logistics community for over 80 years. A truly comprehensive family owned company offering solutions to virtually any transportation need. This family owned company believes in a few core principles: provide the customer with great service, dedication to employees, and a strong commitment to safety. Our clients company vision for the future is one of continued controlled growth in specifically designated markets, to utilize new and upcoming technology to ensure they meet their goals.
- Responsible for recruiting, sourcing and qualifying activities, as well as candidate management.
- Proactively recruit Company drivers and Owner Operators for all terminal locations. Serve as point of contact with applicants regarding employment opportunities and application status.
- Identify, recruit and interview interested drivers to build an active database of qualified candidates.
- Conduct background checks to verify the candidate’s past employment and driving record.
- Prepare, evaluate, and submit applicant file to Hiring Managers for interview and approval.
- Coordinate the hiring process, including transportation, lodging, DOT physical and drug testing.
- Participate in Orientation to assure new hire receives all pertinent information.
- Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule such as evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year of Driver Recruiting in a transportation/logistics environment.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive Salary and Benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.