Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Driver Recruiter opportunity in Bealeton, VA.
Our client is a licensed and bonded specialized flatbed trucking company who hauls freight across the U.S. With 35 Flatbed drivers, one over-dimensional and one truckload, this company is looking to expand their number of trucks by 60 in the next five years. Having two terminals in Virginia, our client is striving to become the largest specialized flatbed company based out of Virginia.
- Work on site with corporate recruiting team
- Responsible for recruiting, sourcing and qualifying activities, as well as candidate management.
- Proactively recruit company drivers and owner operators for all terminal locations. Serve as point of contact with applicants regarding employment opportunities and application status.
- Identify, recruit and interview interested drivers to build an active database of qualified candidates.
- Conduct background checks to verify the candidate’s past employment and driving record.
- Prepare, evaluate, and submit applicant file to hiring managers for interview and approval.
- Coordinate the hiring process, including transportation, lodging, DOT physical and drug testing.
- Minimum 2 years of transportation recruiting
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Bealeton, VA has some of the top-rated schools in the state. The unemployment rate is lower than the national average, and job growth is positive. Bealeton is only about an hour from the nation’s capital, providing historic interest and entertainment.
Interested individuals should send a resume attachment. All inquiries will be kept confidential and will be responded to.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing and engineering companies in North America, Asia and Europe