Our firm has been chosen to recruit for a Driver Manager. Do you want to find your “home” in the trucking specialized Industry? My client is backed by over 50 years of experience and a history rooted in family, they are known for their unwavering commitment to safety and dedication to exceeding customer expectations, and meeting deadlines. Being a specialized carrier, our client has over 500 trucks, 12 terminals in 8 states and will conduct a customized needs analysis for every customer they encounter. They believe in building a relationship with their companies/clients and learning the context of their needs.
Driver Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead your team of up to 30 specialized drivers
- Oversee driver performance, safety, and development
- Seek customer feedback and develop action plans for improvement
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues to maintain/improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with company departments including Accounting, Planning, Sales, and Safety
- Utilize several software systems to manage and analyze logistics.
- Be able to work, M-F
- Driver Management experience preferred
Competitive Salary and Benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Very generous PTO and paid vacation
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years. We have built relationships with select companies in various industries that we know offer solid career opportunities. RD Worldwide offers candidates access to exclusive job opportunities with some of the fastest growing companies.