Do you want to work for a family owned trucking who truly care about their employees? Must have experience in permitting and routing of heavy haul loads. Our client provides innovative, industry-leading solutions for your heavy construction and hauling needs. They use the best equipment available to achieve cost-effective, job-proven results. Their customers look to them as their preferred resource for heavy construction needs. The client is a customer-focused, flexible operation, that is focused on high quality workmanship and safe operations.
- Dispatch heavy haul lowboys and dump trucks
- Communicate areas of accountability and performance expectations
- Perform daily mentoring and performance coaching to achieve maximum efficiency and results
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively manage assigned personnel
- Work to maintain driver retention by building relationships and addressing driver concerns. Acts as a liaison for the drivers between maintenance shops, fleet management, payroll, customer service and load planning
- Experience in the transportation industry including supervisory responsibilities and dispatching
Interested individuals should send an email with resume attachment to find out what the company can offer them. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for transportation, automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatching with Heavy Haul and Oversize load permitting: 1 year