Driver Manager / Dispatcher – Monday- Friday 3rd shift
Join one of the top 10 fastest growing and highly respected transportation and logistics companies in the Pennsylvania mid-state region. This company offers local, regional and dedicated trucking solutions in the Eastern seaboard. They also provide warehousing and distribution services in the region with rail-sidings and food-grade capabilities. They have 500 employees, supported by over 500 state of the art, tractors and 1,500 trailers.
Driver Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead your team of up to 30 drivers, interact with office staff and upper level management at corporate level and remote locations.
- Oversee driver performance, safety, and development
- Seek customer feedback and develop action plans for improvement
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues to maintain/improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with company departments including Accounting, Planning, Sales, and Safety
- Utilize several software systems to manage and analyze logistics.
- Be able to work, Monday – Friday 2330-0730
- No after hours on call required
- Driver Management experience preferred
- TMW experience a plus
Competitive Salary and Benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, ad disability insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Salary range $48,000-$55,000
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide:
RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
Job Type: Full-time