Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for Diesel Technician opportunities in the Columbus, Zanesville and Marietta, Ohio areas.
Our client, a family owned company, is dedicated to offering the best in parts, sales, and service of medium and heavy-duty trucks and equipment.
- Diagnose and perform high quality and efficient repairs and/or services in accordance with dealership and OEM standards
- Reads repair order, diagnoses standard mechanical and electrical issues, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Lubricates moving part and road test repaired vehicle to verify conformance to specification
- Performs repairs according to OEM procedures via online manuals
- Tags all warranty parts and return to back counter
- Performs MPIs; quoting recommendations on all deficient areas
- Identifies warranty and quotes customer pay per standard repair times
- Remains aware of manufacturer programs and policies, including warranty
- Responsible for maintaining technician requirements consistent with the attached technician level addendum
- Follows safety requirements, including but not limited to: forklift training and operation, processing of MSDS sheets on all products carried and OSHA Right-to-Know
- Obtains a CDL within 2 years of start date
- Previous diesel technician experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
Hours: 1st shift, weekends and Overtime as needed
Salary: $18-$32/hour based on experience and certifications
Interested individuals, please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. has been a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe for over 15 years.