Our search firm has been chosen to conduct a search for a talented Controls Technical Product Specialist for a position in Cary, NC.
COMPANY PROFILE: Our client is a premier Electrical Supply Company, offering repairs and exchanges for parts including, FANUC Automation CNC, Siemens CNC Automation, Modicon / Schneider Automation, Emerson/Control Techniques, and Yaskawa Industrial Automation. Our client is expanding and looking to bring on an additional full-time employee to assist in all areas of product testing, product repair, inventory management and related product tracking responsibilities.
YOUR ROLE: You will be responsible for the daily receiving, inventory record update, testing, and repair of factory automation items. Will work with Modicon PLC Software, Quickbooks Inventory, Ebay and Microsoft products as well as assisting with customer support and orders as needed.
- Receive and record daily shipments of factory automation items
- Clean, evaluate, test and repair PLCs and CNC equipment
- Repackage inventory into new boxes for resale
- Reconcile items received with online purchases
- Receive purchase orders through accounting system (Quickbooks) and add items to inventory
- Record and track returned shipments for core exchange, return, and/or repair refund status
- Provide back-up for inside sales answering telephone and assisting customer as needed
- PLC/CNC knowledge
- Customer service experience
LOCATION: Cary, NC
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please reply with a resume. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.