Our client Inc. is a leading Systems Integrator, has an opening for a full-time, direct hire control systems engineer. They offer a great working environment, competitive salary, and benefits package.
Controls System Engineer
- Design electrical and pneumatic hardware and software of control panels and electrical systems
- Attend design reviews with customers and/or sales staff
- Assist sales department with quotations
- Identify and create BOM to meet control design requirements
- Work with manufacturing department and resolve any issues from build review
- Use vendor software to create programs for programmable logic controllers, operator interfaces, supervisory systems and other components
- Oversee projects to insure they are completed on time and within budget
Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC and HMI as well as other PLC’s
Siemens experience and certification a plus
Experience with AutoCad and Rockwell RSLogix
Location: Loves Park, IL
Some travel may be required
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.