Our search firm has been chosen to conduct a search for a skilled Controls Engineer for a position in Schaumburg, IL.
Our client manufactures precision machine tools and automation systems used in high volume gear manufacturing, automotive transmission, drive-train, and automotive engine plants and is the leading supplier to the Worlds’ premier automotive companies and parts suppliers (Including: Ford, Chrysler, GM, Fiat, VW, Mercedes Benz, Delphi, Audi, BMW, ZF, Getrag, GKN, and Linamar)
Notable products include:
- Vertical twin spindle turning machines.
- Twin spindle hobbing & chamfering machines
- Gear honing machines
- Laser welding machines
- Modular automation and robotic systems for loading machine tools
- Gantry loading and material handling systems.
- Design/debug electrical and software interfaces of machine tools and robot/automated loaders.
- Troubleshooting in electrical, CNC controlled systems
- Work closely with other controls engineers \ technicians to ensure functional interfaces and installations.
- Program Siemens Safety Integrated logic (SPL)
- Design and implement industrial communication and I/O networks (Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet IP)
- Commissioning and tuning of frequency & servo drives including servo / AC Motors.
- Electrical and software design of machine/automation safety circuits (E-stops, safety guarding, etc).
- PLC programming
- Robot programming
- HMI programming
LOCATION: Schaumburg, IL
TRAVEL: Up to 75% (Domestic with occasional travel to Germany)
BENEFITS: Competitive compensation package together with a comprehensive range of employee benefits.
If you wish to find out what our client can offer, please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.