Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Controls Engineer direct hire opportunity.
The hiring company is a small custom automation company that prides itself on being a close knit group, employing 15 people. Specializing in small products, they use their expertise to design, build and integrate custom equipment throughout multiple industries.
Your role with the company
Responsible for design, development, debug, and implementation of custom automation equipment from a controls aspect. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Work closely with the mechanical design engineer during the design portion of the project
- Select appropriate electrical components to be used to make the machine function
- Create electrical schematics using AutoCAD
- Create panel layouts using AutoCAD
- Use ladder logic to program machines: Omron, Allen Bradley and more
- Setup drives
- Setup sensors
- Program robots
- Program vision systems
- Troubleshoot entire machine during debug process
- Controls Engineer experience
- Schematics design
- Robot experience
- Motors experience
Location: Delavan, WI
Salary: Based on experience
Travel: Minimal travel required
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe