Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Controls Engineer direct hire opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
Our client engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of roller chains for power transmission markets in oil and gas, industrial automation, farm, agriculture equipment, aerospace and defense, construction equipment, manufacturing machinery, material handling, special machinery, automobile, motorsport, and food production industries. Our client locally employs approximately 55 skilled and motivated people in their Indianapolis plant with annual revenue of over $19.1 million. The company has had a customer-focused philosophy for over 120 years.
Your role with the company:
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of electrical and controls projects while effectively balancing internal and external resources, timeline and budget adherence.
- Programming, troubleshooting and designing PLC controls, HMI and CNC drive systems.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotics, safety standards and motor controls.
- Design electrical schematics using electrical CAD software as needed.
- Lead justifying (ROI), designing, developing, implementing and documenting of controls improvement and automation projects.
- Electrical and Controls Engineering experience
- Experience in PLC programming experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in converting or retrofitting mechanical controls to electric systems using PLC, HMI and Drive systems.
Salary: Based on experience
To be considered for an opportunity, please send an email with an updated resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe