Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a CMM Programmer opportunity. This is a full time direct hire position.
Our client is a well-established company that designs and manufactures products for various industries including automotive. ISO/TS16949 Certified. They are consistently profitable, and still growing. Global supplier to over 175 customer locations in 27 countries on 6 continents.
Position Summary : The CMM Programmer performs blueprint and GD&T analysis in order to write efficient and effective CMM Programs to support the product development and manufacture of parts.
- The person in this position will be considered the CMM “expert” and will provide input in decisions on programming, equipment and software.
- Using advanced knowledge and application of CMM Programming skills will create CMM programs for new and existing parts
- Apply concepts of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T) to determine part compliance to the print.
- Ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on the CMM and work with vendors to resolve CMM mechanical or software problems
- Provide support for New Product Development and Tool Design with respect to programming and fixture design for new parts
- Lead efforts in continuous improvement of CMM Programs with regard to efficiency and accuracy through the practical application of proper measurement technique for the part features.
- Provide training on CMM Operation and Programming as needed to support production and development needs
Location: Janesville, WI Competitive wage. Advancement Opportunities, Minimal Travel
-Medical coverage with dental and vision packages
-Generous vacation days
-401k with company match
-Long and short term disability packages.
Interested individuals please reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.