Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Broker Sales Agent in Trenton, NJ.
Our client, is an established state-of-the art flatbed transportation company. They serve the steel, building materials, machinery, oil & gas, raw materials, aluminum, and automotive industries. Join a team that is committed to serving customers in a safe and efficient manner.
The Broker Sales Agent accountabilities include:
- Identify and contact qualified carriers for freight services.
- Negotiate contract and pricing agreements with carriers.
- Work with Shippers, Carriers and Dispatchers to manage the schedules.
- Track and report shipment status to customers.
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests and develop new sales strategies to improve business
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with customers.
- Flatbed Freight Brokerage experience
- Sales experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employer matched 401k
- Excellent base salary plus bonus
- Some travel, company reimbursement
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an updated resume. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for logistics, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.