Our search firm was chosen to recruit for a direct hire Automation Engineering Manager in western Oregon, 60 miles to the ocean. We are looking for the best to join an outstanding problem solving team, with a rewarding work environment. Advancement opportunities exist in this profitable, growing company.
Our award winning client utilizes their extensive experience in PLC, HMI, process control, along with their expertise in motion control, robotics, CNC programming, 3D laser scanning, RFID, machine vision in the aerospace, pulp and paper, building products, food and beverage, and metals industries.
The Engineering Manager will be a key part of our client’s success in their system integration needs.
- You will be responsible for fulfilling project and proposal roles and for providing engineering management and supervision for the regional team.
- Sales support to include customer relations, proposal resource assignments and proposal reviews.
- Oversee the selection and performance of subcontractors based in the region
- Maintain project schedules and keeps projects within budget
- Coordinate billing and review and approve invoices
- Supervise employees in the Engineering & Operations Dept.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Experience in automation project management
LOCATION: Albany, Oregon
- Competitive wage structure
- Profit Sharing plan
- Discretionary bonus plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays
- Travel per diem
Reply with a resume to learn more about this opportunity. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automation, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.