Our firm was selected to conduct a search for a skilled Account Manager . Based in Janesville, Wisconsin, our client produces the highest quality and most reliable pressure, level and magnetic sensors, sensor-based monitoring systems, digital pressure gauges, and digital level gauges for the automotive and industrial market.
Our client is known for:
- Being an Automotive & Heavy Equipment Sensor partner
- Sensor Technology innovation and leadership
- Engineering, design and development excellence
- Elegant product designs & packaging
- High volume sensor and electronic assembly production expertise
- Automotive grade design, development & manufacturing systems
Work with a great management team that rewards performance, and creates a positive work environment.
- Manage Customer activities for defined Automotive and Industrial accounts, maintaining existing business and promoting growth
- Achieve designated sales goals
- Maintain communications with customers and internal departments to keep them informed of new/ongoing activities
- Gather and share market information, on future programs
- Annual business plan projections for assigned accounts
- Timely response to all inquiries (RFQ’s, corrective actions, technical requests, etc.)
- PPAP and product launches
- Product quality and delivery
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing
- Medical coverage and dental and vision packages
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Long and short term disability packages.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe.
Interested individuals should reply with a resume attachment. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.